Want to help enhance the McLeod Lake Mackenzie Community Forest?
The call for year 2019/2020 project funding proposals is now closed.
Stay tuned for our next call for proposals!
The MLMCF allocates up to $100,000 in total annually towards research, physical works, and other applied projects that:
- Are relevant to and enhance the Community Forest area;
- Support sound environmental and cultural stewardship, social values, and economic growth;
- Benefit the communities of McLeod Lake Indian Band and Mackenzie.
How to apply
- Read the MLMCF funding policy (link below) and familiarize yourself with the MLMCF tenure area map (link below) to ensure your proposal will meet the project eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form (link below) to your computer. Using Adobe Reader, fill in your answers to the questions and then save the completed PDF form.
- Refer to the evaluation criteria / application ranking tool (link below) to understand how your application will be reviewed and scored.
- Submit your completed application and any relevant attachments to the MLMCF before the deadline: 4 pm February 28 2019.
Project eligibility criteria
Completing the application form
Download and save the application form to your computer. Using Adobe Reader (available as a free download), fill in your answers to the questions. Save the PDF form occasionally as you work through the application.
*Please ensure that the application form is downloaded and saved to your computer desktop prior to entering any information. If opened and completed within your internet browser, any information entered will not be saved.
Getting technical help with the application form
Having trouble downloading or typing and saving in the application form? Send your technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting your application
Completed funding applications (with all attachments) must be received by McLeod Lake Mackenzie Community Forest no later than 4:00 pm on Thursday February 28 2019
Late applications will not be considered.
Mailed to: MCLEOD LAKE MACKENZIE COMMUNITY FOREST, PO BOX 579, MACKENZIE BC, V0J 2C0
Delivered to: Dan Boulianne at Suite 127B in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall (next to Spectrum Resource Group’s office). Call Dan’s cell number 250-997-1027 to arrange a time.
Notification of results
The MLMCF Board of Directors is planning to provide notification of funding decisions to all applicants by mid April 2019.
Public announcements of funding decisions will be made at the Chamber of Commerce Trade Show in early May 2019.
Contact Dan Boulianne by email email@example.com or call 250-997-8155.
Or visit the MLMCF office at Suite 127B in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall (next to Spectrum Resource Group office). Contact Dan by cell to arrange a meeting time 250-997-1027.