Want to help enhance the McLeod Lake Mackenzie Community Forest?
We are currently accepting proposals for projects that can be completed by March 31 2020. This is an open call with no closing deadline but don’t delay in applying! Proposals will be evaluated in the order they are received, and will be accepted until this year’s funding is fully allocated.
The MLMCF allocates up to $100,000 in total annually towards research, physical works, and other applied projects that:
- Are relevant to and enhance the Community Forest area;
- Support sound environmental and cultural stewardship, social values, and economic growth;
- Benefit the communities of McLeod Lake Indian Band and Mackenzie.
How to apply
- Read the MLMCF funding policy (link below) and familiarize yourself with the MLMCF tenure area map (link below) to ensure your proposal will meet the project eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form (link below) to your computer. Using Adobe Reader, fill in your answers to the questions and then save the completed PDF form.
- Refer to the evaluation criteria / application ranking tool (link below) to understand how your application will be reviewed and scored.
- Submit your completed application and any relevant attachments to the MLMCF. Proposals will be evaluated in the order they are received, and will be accepted until this year’s funding is fully allocated.
Project eligibility criteria
Completing the application form
Download and save the application form to your computer. Using Adobe Reader (available as a free download), fill in your answers to the questions. Save the PDF form occasionally as you work through the application.
*Please ensure that the application form is downloaded and saved to your computer desktop prior to entering any information. If opened and completed within your internet browser, any information entered will not be saved.
Getting technical help with the application form
Having trouble downloading or typing and saving in the application form? Send your technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting your application
Mailed to: MCLEOD LAKE MACKENZIE COMMUNITY FOREST, PO BOX 579, MACKENZIE BC, V0J 2C0
Delivered to: Dan Boulianne at Suite 127B in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall (next to Spectrum Resource Group’s office). Please feel free to use the mail slot if we’re out of the office.
Contact Dan Boulianne by email email@example.com or call 250-997-8155.
Or visit the MLMCF office at Suite 127B in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall (next to Spectrum Resource Group office). Contact Dan by cell to arrange a meeting time 250-997-1027.