Want to help enhance the McLeod Lake Mackenzie Community Forest or have a project idea that would benefit the communities of McLeod Lake and Mackenzie?
The call for year 2024 project funding proposals is now open!
We now have 2 funding streams!
The MLMCF Tenure Enhancement Stream supports research, physical works, and other applied projects that:
- Are relevant to and enhance the Community Forest area; and
- Support sound environmental and cultural stewardship, social values, and economic growth.
The MLMCF Community Benefits Stream supports local projects and services that:
- Benefit the communities of McLeod Lake Indian Band and Mackenzie.
How to apply
- Read the MLMCF funding policy (link below) and familiarize yourself with the MLMCF tenure area map (link below) to ensure your proposal will meet the project eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form (link below) to your computer. Using Adobe Reader, fill in your answers to the questions and then save the completed PDF form.
- Refer to the evaluation criteria / application ranking tool (link below) to understand how your application will be reviewed and scored.
- Submit your completed application and any relevant attachments to the MLMCF before the deadline: 4 pm March 31 2024.
Project eligibility criteria
Completing the application form
Download and save the application form to your computer. Using Adobe Reader (available as a free download), fill in your answers to the questions. Save the PDF form occasionally as you work through the application.
*Please ensure that the application form is downloaded and saved to your computer desktop prior to entering any information. If opened and completed within your internet browser, any information entered will not be saved.
Getting technical help with the application form
Having trouble downloading or typing and saving in the application form? Send your technical questions to email@example.com
Submitting your application
Completed funding applications (with all attachments) must be received by McLeod Lake Mackenzie Community Forest no later than 4:00 pm on March 31 2024
Late applications will not be considered.
How to Submit Your Application
Mail to: MCLEOD LAKE MACKENZIE COMMUNITY FOREST, PO BOX 579, MACKENZIE BC, V0J 2C0
Deliver to: MLMCF Office, Suite 127 in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall
Notification of results
The MLMCF Board of Directors is planning to provide notification of funding decisions to all applicants by May 1 2024.
Public announcements of funding decisions will be made at the Chamber of Commerce Trade Show in early May 2024.
Or visit the MLMCF office at Suite 127 in the Commercial Wing of the Mackenzie Mall